Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Books I'm editing

WOW! It's been a long time since I posted here. Things are crazy at ePress-online right now. We are in the middle of redesigning and moving our site to a new server. Of course I'm not doing that, our webdesigner is but it takes input from us.

At the moment I am editing two books, another one from Teel James Glenn and one from our newest author, Shirley Meier. Both are fantasy but very different from each other. Shirley has tremendous world building skills as does TJ but these are very different worlds.

Shirley's book, Sparks in the Wind, is about good vs evil in with lots of politics and religion thrown in for good measure. It keeps you on the turning pages to find out what happens next.

TJ's is fantasy but not set in Altiva this time. Renfairies is set at Renaissance Faires and in the land of the fae. I am enjoying both books with equal relish and hope you will to when they are published later this year.

No comments: